Brassica Production in Florida 2022
CEUs are available for this course.
2.5 CEUs Maximum (aproximatetly 2.5 hours)
- Private Applicator Ag Pest Control
- Ag Row Crop Pest Control
- Soil and Greenhouse Fumigation
- Demonstration and Research
Topics and presenters’ information:
- Weed Management in Brassica Crops. (Dr Peter Dittmar, Assistant Professor of Horticulture Science, UF/IFAS, Gainesville, FL).
- Nematode Management in Brassica Crops. (Dr. Johan Desaeger, Associate Professor of Nematology, UF/IFAS GCREC, Balm, FL).
- Basics of Soil Nutrient Management. (Dr. Shinsuke Agehara, Associate Professor of Horticulture Science, UF/IFAS GCREC, Balm, FL).
- Nutrient Management and BMPS. (Dr. Lincoln Zotarelli, Associate Professor of Horticulture Sciences, UF/IFAS Gainesville, FL).
- Black Rot of Cabbage: Overview and Management. (Renzo Ramirez, MS student, Plant Pathology, UF/IFAS GCREC, Balm, FL).
- Management of Diamondback Moth. (Dr. Hugh Smith, Associate Professor of Entomology, UF/IFAS GCREC, Balm, FL).
Please contact Dr. Wael Elwakil (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about this course.